“Cauchemar en cuisine” is adapted from the British programme “Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmares”. The host Philippe Etchebest helps rescue restaurant owners in difficulty.
The programme is divided into several parts:
– Observation: Philippe observes the dishes, the staff, the organisation, the kitchen…
– Problem solving: after noting all the problems, he tries to solve them, he deals with family conflicts, disorganised staff, lack of hierarchy…
Following these stages, he offers solutions such as a new menu, a new organisation of work…
But the only judge? It is the client!
- Airing Time : weekly from 2011 to 2015/li>
- Broadcasting Channel : M6
- Host : Philippe Etchebest
- Production : Studio 89
- Length: 85 minutes