A sixty-minute debate with Élizabeth Tchoungui and her guests, an attempt to find a solution to overcome the distrust between the police obliged to work in the suburbs and the youth facing them.
– Bruno Pomart, former operations instructor with RAID and author of Super Cop in Deprived Suburbs.
– Yves Lefevbre, policeman, secretary general of the trade union Unité-SGP Police.
– Hadama Traoré, council delegate responsible for youth matter at the town hall of Aulnay-sous-bois.
– Jean-Riad Kechaou, , professor at Chelle and author of 93370: Les Bosquets, a French ghetto
– Steevy Gustave,formerly elected for (DVG – united left) in Brétigny-sur-Orge
- Broadcast : Sunday 21 May at 23.20
- Broadcasting channel : Numéro 23
- Presenter: Élizabeth Tchoungui
- Production : 99%
- Format : 60 minutes